We're in the finalists zone which is very exciting - and it has been a very welcome distraction these past few days.
The pain continues, relentless as ever. Really about resigning myself now to this may be as good as it gets. Not made any better by knowledge my post is being put at risk of redundancy tomorrow.
But hey - let's remember the Gratitude Book :-)
- I had a nice glass of wine and long chat with a good friend this evening.
- The tube was on time tonight and I got home in an hour!
- It's freezing outside but we can still afford to heat the house!
- The Vicar of Dibley is on TV and making me smile :-)
- I have a warm bed to sleep in tonight with a memory foam topper...
It's not that hard really, we do have a lot to be thankful for.